Monday, June 27, 2011

Just some info

I got the job at KinderCare that I wanted out here in Nashville. It seems like it will be a really great job..after 90 days I will get health benefits and all that stuff. And I can get the training that i've been wanting while getting paid for it, and they also offer a 6 month online class to get my Childe Development Associate certificate (CDA) and they will pay for the class!! So i'm excited to get started with it...i'm sure it will take a couple months to feel comfortable..that's how it usually goes, but I plan on being here for a long time unless we move or something after our lease is up. I kinda hope we don't because I hate this process of getting a new job. Right now i'm still waiting on them to call me back...I have gotten all my references and everything else taken care of, but they are waiting for my fingerprints to come in. Hopefully i'll be hearing from them this week....we are coming in to Knoxville this weekend and i'm really excited about that! I miss my family a LOT...it's hard =[...but if I start working then I probably won't be able to stay for the 4th of July..BUMMER =[...but I would like to start working so either way is fine I guess as long as I get to come for a couple days!..Yesterday at church Spe gave a talk about "How scripture study brings the spirit to your home" He did a great job! It was really good! And we got asked to teach the sunday school (all the youth 12+)..so that was pretty new to me. I'm used to teaching little munchkins. It went well..kind of hard to keep all of their attention, but that's just how it goes lol..hopefully we will get callings pretty soon. Spencer thinks i'm crazy when I say "hopefully" ...I like having a calling! Well, that's pretty much all that has happened..we are about to pay our rent and bills for the first time (well, we paid it when we moved in but it's the first time after living here)...ok that's all....when I hear from the daycare i'll post it.
<3 Court

No comments:

Post a Comment